The Sweet, Creamy goodness of Tapioca Cake Baked
One of the most delectable desserts available to tantalize the senses is certainly tapioca cake baked. With a texture that’s soft and creamy, this traditional Brazilian dessert is a sure-fire crowd pleaser. Made with a few simple ingredients, it’s an easy treat that will satisfy the sweet tooth of any guest.Set your oven to 350°F and let’s get baking!
- 1/4 cup uncooked tapioca pearls
- 2 cups sweet condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tapioca pearls, condensed milk, and cinnamon until combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, brown sugar, and pecans or walnuts until fully combined.
- Stir in the raisins.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the butter mixture to the flour mixture and mix to combine.
- Stir in the tapioca and condensed milk mixture, mixing until fully incorporated.
- Spread the mixture evenly into a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the center is cooked through.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before serving.
Tapioca cake baked is truly a delightful dessert. With its soft and creamy texture, it’s sure to be a hit with guests. And while the preparation may be simple, the end result is a beautiful and delicious treat. Serve with a bit of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream for an extra sweet finish. Enjoy!