Tantalizing Tangerine Chicken – An Unforgettable Take on Chinese Cuisine
Are you in the mood to experiment with something new and flavorful? This tantalizing Tangerine Chicken recipe is guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds and leave you absolutely satisfied. Drawing inspiration from traditional Chinese cuisine, this dish uses a combination of sweet and tangy tangerine glaze, marinated chicken pieces, and aromatic seasonings to create an unforgettable flavor experience.
• 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
• 2 tangerines, zested and juiced (about 1/3 cup of juice)
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons Shaoxing wine
• 3 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil for cooking
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Place the chicken thighs into a shallow baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together tangerine juice and zest, soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, garlic, honey, Chinese Five Spice, and vegetable oil.
4. Pour the marinade over the chicken pieces and evenly coat. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
5. Once the chicken is marinated, place in the preheated oven.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and lightly browned.
7. Serve hot over rice or noodles and enjoy!
Why You’ll Love This Tangerine Chicken:
Tangerine Chicken is an amazing twist on classic Chinese cuisine. Its delicate balance of sweet and tangy flavors, as well as its delectable smell and savory aroma, have made it a favorite for foodies for generations. The savory soy sauce and fragrant Chinese Five Spice offer a unique complexity to the dish that’ll leave you wanting more. The tangerine glaze adds sweetness to the chicken and helps seal in all the wonderful flavors.
If you’re looking for dishes to impress your friends and family, this Tangerine Chicken is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser. Its simple ingredients and easy preparation make it the perfect meal for busy weeknights. Its a great way to introduce your family to the world of Asian cuisine! It’s also fantastic for hosting larger groups, as it can easily be doubled or tripled to serve more guests.
Try this Tangerine Chicken recipe for a unique, unforgettable take on classic Chinese cuisine that is sure to please your palate. Enjoy!