Sweet Cider Lake Genshin
The sweet cider lake genshin is one of the most popular dishes in Japan. This dish is a combination of the traditional Japanese cuisine with a unique sweet-sour flavour. It is a sweet-sour pork and vegetable dish that can be served as an appetizer or as a main dish.
The unique flavour of this dish comes from the combination of sweet apple cider and the savoury soy sauce. The pork and vegetables are first sautéed in a pan before they are cooked in apple cider. After the ingredients are cooked, they are placed in a small ceramic dish in the oven to bake. As the mixture bakes, the sweet-sour flavour intensifies.
The dish is often served as an accompaniment to a steaming bowl of rice or with a side of steamed vegetable noodles. It can also be enjoyed on its own. The genshin is popular amongst locals and tourists alike and it is one of the most traditional meals served in Japan.
Sweet Cider Lake Genshin Recipe
– 500g pork belly
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons of sake
– 2 tablespoons of mirin
– 1 cup of apple cider
– 1 large carrot
– 5 shiitake mushrooms
– 1/2 red onion
– 1/2 cup of fresh green peas
– 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the pork belly into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the cooking oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Fry the pork belly until it turns golden brown.
3. Add the soy sauce, sake, and mirin and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the carrot, mushrooms, and onion and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the apple cider and cook for another 5 minutes until the liquid has reduced.
6. Add the green peas and cook for another minute.
7. Serve the genshin hot with steamed white rice or noodles. Enjoy!