Swan Flour Cake: An Enchantingly Delicious Dessert
If you’re looking for a charismatic, homemade cake with a unique, creamy texture and tantalizing taste, swan flour cake is the perfect dessert for you. As you bite into this light and airy cake, your tastebuds will be rocked with flavor, making it the best sweet treat to wrap up a delicious dinner.
This delicious cake has been around for quite some time, with origins found in Northern Europe and Prussia. Usually eaten as a breakfast item, swan flour cake was also known as a specialty dessert served by German Bakers.
What Is Swan Flour?
Historically, swan flour was made from ground-up, dried swan feathers. However, to make this dessert a bit more modern and palatable, we’ve opted to use finely ground almonds instead. The combination of juicy almond flour and creamy, dreamy texture makes it a delectable dessert for everyone to enjoy.
Ingredients for Your Swan Flour Cake
- 1 cup of sweet butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla cream pudding mix
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
Instructions For Creaing Your Swan Flour Cake
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. This may take a few minutes.
- Slowly add in eggs, one at a time. Beat for about 2 minutes until fully incorporated.
- Add almond flour, baking powder and instant vanilla cream pudding mix. Beat until combined.
- Next, add your sour cream, stirring until all ingredients are fully amalgamated.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch baking pan and bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cake cool before garnishing with any sweet toppings of your choosing.
We know you’ll fall in love with this incredibly moist and fluffy swan flour cake. It’s a light and airy dessert that will add a touch of sweetness at the end of your meals. Not only is this dessert a great way to switch up your dessert routine, but it’s also a charming way to serve something unique and flavorful to the whole family.
So what are you waiting for? Get baking and whip up this delightful, delightful dessert.