Super Hero Cupcakes – A Tasty Treat To Save The Day
Are you looking to add some spunk and style to your dessert table? Super Hero Cupcakes are a fun and flavorful way to make any occasion super. As the saying goes, a hero is only as strong as their super powers, and these cupcakes are just that!
Unlike other cupcake recipes, these Super Hero Cupcakes boast bold and unique ingredients – from the dark chocolate cupcakes to the brown sugar icing – these sweet treats are sure to be a hit. Bursting with flavor and bursting with color, these cupcakes feature an array of superhero-inspired decorations. From star-topped cupcakes to action figure-topped cupcakes, these delightful desserts are sure to grab everyone’s attention.
For an extra-special surprise, these cupcakes can be made with edible action figures for each guest. Imagine their surprise as they bite into their cupcake and find a tiny action figure hiding in the middle!
When it comes to the recipe, these Super Hero Cupcakes contain a few surprises as well. Cream cheese and heavy cream create a creaminess and lightness that can be hard to find in regular cupcakes. The combination of toasted coconut and pumpkin spice gives these cupcakes a seasonal twist that will leave you wanting more.
These Super Hero Cupcakes are a great way to add some flavor to your next celebration – and rest assured knowing that these fantastic cupcakes will help to save the day.
-1 cup all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
-3/4 cup white sugar
-1/2 cup butter, softened
-2 large eggs
-1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
-3/4 cup sour cream
-2 tablespoons cream cheese
-1/2 cup heavy cream
-1 cup toasted coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together the cocoa, sugar, butter and eggs until soft and creamy.
4. Add in the pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, sour cream, cream cheese and heavy cream, and mix until blended.
5. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients until fully combined.
6. Fold in the toasted coconut.
7. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and divide the batter evenly into the liners.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Allow the cupcakes to cool before frosting.