No Bake Sugar Cookie Recipe
Nothing says home-made delicious like a warm, buttery, and soft cookie. But don’t let the thought of turning on the oven intimidate you. With this no-bake sugar cookie recipe, you can have a delicious treat without the hassle of baking.
• 1 cup butter, softened
• 1 cup white sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add the vanilla extract and mix until fully combined.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and salt.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture to the creamed butter/sugar until it is incorporated.
5. Transfer the dough to a clean surface and roll out using a rolling pin.
6. Place the rolled dough onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
8. Cut the dough into desired cookie shapes using cookie cutters and arrange on baking sheet.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 12-14 minutes, or until edges begin to turn golden brown.
10. Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack. Enjoy!