Stuffed Pepper Shaved Beef Boats: A Delicious Meal for Any Occasion
Stuffed Pepper Shaved Beef Boats offer an easy to make and delicious meal that is great for any occasion. This impressive looking dish is made with a flavorful mixture of shaved beef, peppers, and mushrooms, all stuffed into a hollowed out bell pepper boat. A quick dusting with parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of herbs adds a nice finishing touch. Ready in only 40 minutes, this simple yet elegant dish will be a hit with family and friends!
- 1 lb of shaved beef
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- ½ cup of mushrooms, diced
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 bell pepper, halved and seeds removed
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon of parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, celery, bell peppers, Italian seasoning, mushrooms, black pepper, and salt. Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are softened and begin to brown, about 8 minutes.
- Add the shaved beef and cook for another 5 minutes or until the beef is cooked through.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the Parmesan cheese, and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the beef mixture into the halved bell pepper boats. Place them in an oven-safe baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the pepper boats are softened.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
Stuffed Pepper Shaved Beef Boats is a simple and delicious dish that is sure to please family and friends. The combination of the beef, vegetables, and herbs creates a flavorful and hearty meal that everyone will enjoy. Ready in just 40 minutes, Stuffed Pepper Shaved Beef Boats is a great option for an easy and impressive meal any night of the week!