The simple combination of strawberries and milk conjures up memories of childhood summer days and carefree fun. Of course, strawberry milk is still an easy and delicious treat that you can whip up at home in no time! Enjoy your strawberry milk with a glass and a couple of straws or turn it into a milkshake by adding a scoop of ice cream.
– 4-5 fresh ripe strawberries, rinsed and tops removed
– 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
– 2-3 cups of cold milk of your choice
1. Begin by combining the strawberries and sugar in a blender. Blend until the ingredients are completely smooth and smooth.
2. Once fully blended add in the milk (you can always add more or less depending on desired sweetness) and blend until your desired consistency is reached.
3. Pour the strawberry milk into glasses and enjoy!
Strawberry milk is an easy, creamy and delicious treat that kids and adults alike will love. For a little extra sweetness, you can add a dash of Vanilla extract or try adding a few tablespoons of chocolate syrup. Whatever you decide, strawberry milk is sure to be a summer hit!