Starbucks Coconut Lime Bar Recipe
If you’re looking for a sweet and tart combination to satisfy your sweet tooth, you need to try this Starbucks Coconut Lime Bar recipe. This recipe is the perfect blend of coconut, lime, and cream cheese, all layered in a delightful graham cracker crust. Not only is this bar easy and fun to make, but it’s also sure to become a favorite. Enjoy!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and coconut flakes. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla extract, lime zest, and lime juice and beat until smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust and spread evenly. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
This recipe takes your classic bar cookie to the next level. The graham cracker crust topped with creamy coconut and lime cream cheese essence is to die for. The sweet and tart combination of flavors is simply irresistible! This Coconut Lime Bar recipe is the perfect balance of flavors and textures. Not only is it a great dessert to bring to a summer gathering, but is also a tasty treat to enjoy as an afternoon snack.
For other recipes that are perfect for summer gatherings or outdoor gatherings, be sure to check out our favorite Summer S’mores Cookies or our delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies.