Splenda Pound Cake – A Sweeter Take On A Classic Recipe
Nothing beats the aroma of freshly-baked pound cake wafting through the house – except when the delicious aroma of a Splenda-infused pound cake fills your kitchen! Splenda Pound Cake is a modern take on a classic dessert, with a twist of sweetness that’ll bring smiles to even the sternest of faces.
This recipe combines the good old-fashioned flavor of a pound cake with a sprinkle of Splenda to give it an extra sweet surprise that’s sure to leave everyone wanting more. The results are a delicious cake with a delightful texture and subtle sweetness that is sure to become a family favorite.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– ¼ teaspoon baking soda
– ¼ teaspoon salt
– 1 cup butter, softened
– 1 cup Splenda granular (or other artificial sweetener)
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– ½ cup 2% milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9” round cake pan.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside
3. In a larger bowl, cream together butter and Splenda until light and fluffy
4. Beat eggs in one at a time and add in vanilla
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients, alternating with small amounts of milk
6. Beat at low speed until all ingredients are well combined
7. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and spread evenly
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool before serving.
It’s hard to find desserts that not only taste delicious, but are healthy too. Splenda Pound Cake is the perfect solution; bringing together the classic flavor of a pound cake with the added benefit of Splenda. Whether you’re looking for a great end to a meal or a special treat for the family, this recipe is sure to hit the spot! Enjoy!