- 1 tablespoon marmalade
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 cups young spinach
- 2 to 3 cups arugula
- 1 navel orange, peeled and thinly sliced into discs
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Combine the marmalade with the juice of 1 lemon then whisk in extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss greens with oranges and onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with hazelnuts.
Original Recipe & Photo Licensed Under CC BY-SA 3.0