Tantalize Your Taste Buds with Spicy Mango Chicken
Mouth-watering aromas, tongue-tingling spices, and succulent mango – these are just a few of the ingredients that make spicy mango chicken one of the most tantalizing recipes in the culinary canon. The combination of sweet and spicy is a classic favorite, but this particular dish adds a juicy layer of tropical flavor that’s sure to turn heads.
– 2 lbs chicken breasts, cubed
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 medium onion, chopped
– 2 ripe mangoes, diced
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons chili powder
– 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add cubed chicken.
2. Sauté for about 7 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and cooked through.
3. Add garlic and onion and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
4. Add mango, chili powder, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, cumin, and sea salt, and cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve with cooked rice, pita bread, or your favorite side dish.
Spicy mango chicken is a delightful twist on classic cuisine that is sure to fill your dinner table with flavor. The creamy sweetness of the mangoes mingles with the spiciness of the chilies, while garlic and onion add subtle undertones. It’s a perfect balance that’s both hearty and healthy – and it’s sure to be a hit anytime you serve it.
If you’d like to try a similar dish, you might consider making Indian-style chicken curry, which features many of the same ingredients and a similar flavor profile. Or, if you’d like to explore a different type of cuisine, you could opt for Caribbean-style jerk chicken – another spicy classic you’ll love.
No matter what you decide to make, spicy mango chicken is sure to be a real crowd pleaser that will tantalize your taste buds and please your guests. So, why not give it a try and get your loved ones’ seal of approval? Enjoy!