Enjoy This Spicy Breaded Chicken For Your Next Nom-Nom Night!
Are you looking for a quick-fix meal that packs a punch? Look no further than this spicy breaded chicken recipe. Spicy, crispy, and delicious, this chicken dish is the perfect meal for any occasion.
With a unique combination of spices and a crispy breading, this chicken recipe has a South American flair that will tantalize any taste buds. The key to this recipe is combining a variety of spices like chile powder, garlic powder, and cumin to create a flavor that is both pleasantly piquant yet subtle. What’s more, the crispy breading complements the flavors of the seasoning perfectly, making it a truly unforgettable culinary experience.
-2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
-1 large egg
-1 cup of breadcrumbs
-2 tablespoons of chile powder
-2 teaspoons of garlic powder
-2 teaspoons of cumin
-2 teaspoons of paprika
-1 teaspoon of black pepper
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1/4 cup of cooking oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the egg, chile powder, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, black pepper, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the breadcrumbs until fully combined.
4. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg mixture and then, in the breadcrumbs until fully covered.
5. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
6. Place the chicken breasts in the skillet and cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
7. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Serving and Storage
This crispy and spicy breaded chicken is best served with a side of rice and a crisp, crunchy salad. Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Ultimately, this spicy breaded chicken recipe is a great way to spice up dinner. With its vibrant colors and big flavors, this dish is guaranteed to keep the whole family coming back for seconds. Come on and give it a try for your next dinner night!