Spicy Bison Fajitas for a Quick and Easy Dinner
Fajitas can make for a simple and fast dinner, especially during those busy week nights. They’re easy to customize, so every week can have a different experience. This week, level up your fajitas with bison meat for a protein-packed option that’s sure to please your family! Spicy bison fajitas are the perfect dish to whip up in a hurry and make for a great weeknight dinner.
-2 lbs. bison steak
-1 red bell pepper
-1 green pepper
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-2 teaspoons garlic salt
-1 teaspoon smoked paprika
-1 teaspoon chili powder
-2 tablespoons lime juice
-8-10 small flour or corn tortillas
-Toppings (salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, cilantro, etc.)
1. Slice the bison steak into thin strips.
2. Slice the bell peppers and onion into thin strips.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the sliced bison steak, bell pepper, onion and seasonings to the skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring regularly, until the bison is cooked through and veggies are softened.
5. Squeeze the lime juice over the fajitas for extra flavor.
6. Serve the bison fajitas in the tortillas with desired toppings. Enjoy!