Introducing Sobys Crab Cake – The Perfect Combination of Spices and Seafood
If you’re looking for an incredibly flavorful seafood dish, then look no further. Sobys Crab Cake is the perfect combination of all our favorite spices and seafood ingredients. This dish is sure to add some international flair to your table with a mix of flavors from all over the world.
A Spicy Twist on an Old Seafood Favorite
Sobys Crab Cake is a twist on an old-school favorite. We start with a blend of authentic spices from around the world, including Chinese five-spice powder and cayenne pepper. Then we add some crab and shrimp, combined with panko crumbs. The result is a robust, spicy crust that is crispy yet not dry or greasy.
The Perfect Side Dish
Sobys Crab Cake is the perfect side dish for any meal. To give it an extra flavor boost, we suggest serving it with an Asian-inspired dipping sauce or a simple lemon wedges. The combination of flavors will leave your taste buds tingling. If you’re looking to make it a meal, you can also serve Sobys Crab Cake with a side salad or vegetables.
A Special Occasion Dish
Sobys Crab Cake is a great dish for special occasions. It’s the perfect show-stopper of a dish to add to your dinner party menu. It will impress your guests with its unique flavor and texture, and the accompaniments can be changed up to suit your taste buds.
Recipe for Sobys Crab Cake
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Five-Spice Powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked fresh crabmeat
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking oil, for frying
- In a large bowl, combine the Chinese five-spice powder, cayenne pepper, crabmeat, shrimp and panko crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the crab mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into 8 equal-sized crab cakes.
- Place the crab cakes on a plate lined with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat the cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Carefully place the crab cakes in the hot oil and cook for about 3 minutes per side, or until the crust is golden brown and the inside of the crab cake is cooked through.
- Remove from the skillet and allow the crab cakes to drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with a side of Asian-inspired dipping sauce or a lemon wedge, and enjoy!
Bring Some International Flair to Your Table With Sobys Crab Cake
For a unique and flavorful seafood dish, you can’t go wrong with Sobys Crab Cake. The combination of spices and seafood is guaranteed to add a burst of flavor to any meal. Whether you serve it as a side dish or main course, Sobys Crab Cake is sure to be a hit with your family and friends!