Simple Banana Bread without Baking Soda Recipe
Are you looking for a simple recipe to make banana bread without baking soda? This no-bake banana bread recipe requires only a few ingredients and is a breeze to whip up. Enjoy it for breakfast or an afternoon snack- either way, it makes for a delicious treat.
– 3 ripe bananas
– 1 cup of self-rising flour
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 2 tablespoons of melted butter
– 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and lightly grease a loaf pan.
2. Mash up the bananas in a large bowl.
3. Add the melted butter, honey, cinnamon, and self-rising flour.
4. Stir until all of the ingredients are combined.
5. Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Let cool before slicing and serving.
With this simple banana bread without baking soda recipe, you can enjoy a tasty snack without any fuss. The texture is perfectly light and fluffy and the hint of cinnamon adds a delightful flavor. So cozy up with a slice of this delicious banana bread today!