Do you love Shopkins? Has your kid been begging for one of their cakes for their birthday? Well, today is your lucky day! I’m here to share a recipe for Shopkins Cake – your kid’s favorite cartoon character will be smiling at them as they take their first bite!
This eye-catching cake is sure to take the party to the next level. The colorful sprinkles and light, fluffy texture of the cake make it irresistible. The use of bright and cheery colors gives it a festive touch, perfect for any occasion.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 cup white sugar
– ½ cup vegetable oil
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– ½ cup sour cream
– 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
– 2 tablespoons Shopkins figurines
– ½ cup butter
– 2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9-inch round cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and oil. Add in the eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla, sour cream, and sprinkles. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients until just combined.
4. Spread the batter into the prepared cake pan. Arrange the Shopkins figurines on top of the batter.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
6. For the frosting, cream together the butter and confectioners’ sugar until light and fluffy. Spread on the cooled cake.
This Shopkins Cake will be a hit at any party. Not to mention, it’s super easy to make and can be tailored to any kid’s favorite character. Plus, the combination of decadent cake and sweet buttercream frosting will make everyone’s mouth water!
So, go ahead and put on some music and get baking – this Shopkins Cake is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face!