A Tasty Treat: Shaved Buffalo Chicken
No matter if you’re cooking for just yourself or for a larger crowd, this delicious recipe for Shaved Buffalo Chicken is sure to satisfy everyone’s craving for something flavorful, but not overly spicy. The richness of the chicken combined with the tangy kick of the buffalo sauce and the added crunch of crunchy veggies makes for an incredible, yet simple feast. Read on to find out how easy it can be to make this amazing dish.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onions, finely diced
- 1 cup cilantro, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken breasts into very thin, small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, toss the chicken slices together with the buffalo sauce and the 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Let the chicken sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat and add the remaining olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken slices to the skillet and cook for about 8 minutes, flipping occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through but still juicy.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, mix together the carrots, cabbage, red onions, and cilantro.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the vegetable mixture to the skillet and season with Himalayan salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the vegetables and chicken together for 4-5 minutes, stirring often, until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is warmed through.
- Enjoy as is, or serve with tortillas, rice, or over a big bowl of lettuce!
The Result: Delicious Shaved Buffalo Chicken
This dish is sure to tantalize the taste buds with its combination of succulent chicken and crunchy vegetables. The buffalo sauce adds the perfect amount of spice without overpowering the dish. The simple ingredients and cooking process makes this an easy dish to pull together for busy weeknights, and it makes for a flavorful and filling meal. So the next time you’re looking for something new and exciting to make for dinner, try your hand at this amazing shaved buffalo chicken recipe – you won’t regret it. Enjoy!