Introducing the Sexy Shaved Beef Sushi Roll
As any sushi fan knows, it’s all in the presentation. The Sexy Shaved Beef Sushi Roll looks as delicious as it tastes, making it the perfect show-stopping dish to share with friends. This Japanese-inspired sushi roll is made up of juicy, succulent beef slices wrapped in seaweed, with a unique combination of flavors and textures that will tantalize your taste buds. Paired with your favorite sushi-friendly condiment, this flavor-packed sushi roll is sure to be a hit at your next gathering. Here we break down the steps for creating the perfect Sexy Shaved Beef Sushi Roll.
- 1 lb thinly sliced beef (rib-eye, sirloin, filet mignon, etc)
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice, cooled
- 4 sheets nori (seaweed for sushi rolls)
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Various accompaniments (wasabi, pickled ginger, rice vinegar, etc)
- Season the beef with sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar, and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a skillet over high heat, and cook the beef until it is lightly browned. Allow the beef to cool.
- Lay one sheet of nori out on a sushi rolling mat, and spread a thin layer of cooled sushi rice on top. Place the beef slices on top of the rice.
- Roll the mat up, giving the roll a tight grip.
- Cut the roll into 8 slices, and serve with accompaniments of your choice.
The Sexy Shaved Beef Sushi Roll is the perfect show-stopping dish for your next gathering. Flavorful, succulent and visually stunning, this dish is sure to impress. With a few simple steps, you can craft the perfect Sexy Shaved Beef Sushi Roll to tantalize your taste buds.