Senorita Bread: A Flavorful Experience You’ll Crave Again and Again
When it comes to comfort food, nothing quite beats Senorita Bread. It’s the perfect blend of savory, creamy, and subtly sweet, and it’s one of those dishes you can eat every day and never get sick of. This Mexican-inspired recipe is sure to please young and old alike and is a great way to get in the mood for a fiesta.
The beauty of Senorita Bread is that it is easy and affordable to make. Using simple ingredients like tortillas, cheese, and mild salsa, there is no need to break the bank. Plus, surrounded by flavorful tomatoes and cilantro, this dish will transport you south of the border without ever having to leave your kitchen!
• 4 burrito-size tortillas
• 2 cups cheese (Mexican blend or Mozzarella)
• 1 cup mild salsa
• 1 cup diced tomatoes
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
• 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Spread the tortillas on a large baking sheet and sprinkle each with 1/2 cup of cheese.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the salsa, tomatoes, cilantro, chili powder, and cumin.
4. Distribute the salsa mixture over the cheese on the tortillas and top with the remaining cheese.
5. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
7. Remove the Senorita Bread from the oven and carefully place in the skillet.
8. Cook each Senorita Bread in the olive oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until the tortilla is golden and crispy.
9. Serve warm with your favorite toppings.
Nothing says “taste the flavors of the world” better than Senorita Bread. With its mix of Mexican, Spanish, and American flavors, this tasty dish is a great way to bring a little spice to your dinner party or weekly meal plan. Unlike most Mexican dishes, it is both vegan-friendly and low in carbohydrates, making it a great way to enjoy Mexican food without compromising on your health goals. As an alternative to tacos, burritos, or nachos, you can’t go wrong with Senorita Bread!