Ronzoni Lasagna Recipe
This classic Italian-inspired dish is the perfect meal for a special occasion or weeknight dinner. This lasagna recipe is packed full of flavor, featuring gooey cheese, succulent ground beef, and a fragrant sauce. Plus, the cheesy topping makes this dish even more delicious.
- 1 (12-ounce) package Ronzoni lasagna noodles
- 2 (24-ounce) jars favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Then mix in one jar of spaghetti sauce and simmer.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano, and garlic powder together.
- Spread a layer of the beef sauce into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Place 4 lasagna noodles on top of the sauce. Spread half of the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the lasagna noodles. Arrange 4 more noodles on top and spread remaining ricotta cheese mixture. Top with the last of the noodles, remaining jar of sauce and the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This classic Italian-inspired dish is the perfect meal for a special occasion or weeknight dinner. Ronzoni Lasagna is easy to make and is sure to please the whole family. With this easy to follow recipe, you’re guaranteed to have a delicious lasagna every time. Enjoy!