Homemade Ronco Lasagna
Lasagna has always been a crowd favorite and is a simple way to feed a group of people. When you hear lasagna, you usually think of big lasagna pans, making a large lasagna for a big group. But what about when you have just a few people joining you for dinner? This is where Ronco Lasagna comes in. It’s a fast, easy and the portion size is perfect for a few people.
Ronco Lasagna is a delicious dish that can be whipped up in no time. It’s made with a variety of ingredients, including ground beef, ricotta cheese, sauce, and lasagna noodles. All you need to do is cook the ground beef, layer the ingredients in a baking dish, and bake to perfection. Ronco Lasagna is sure to hit the spot with your friends and family who are looking for a quick, delicious and comforting meal.
– 1 lbs. of Italian sausage, ground beef or turkey
– 28 oz. of tomato sauce
– 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
– 1/2 teaspoon oregano
-1/2 teaspoon sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon basil
– 1 cup ricotta cheese
– 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
– 9 lasagna noodles
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage or ground beef until it is golden brown and cooked through. Add the garlic, oregano, sugar and basil. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
3. In a 9×13 baking dish, spread 1/3 of the tomato sauce. Layer three of the lasagna noodles in the dish. Top with 1/2 of the ricotta cheese, 1/2 of the cooked sausage or ground beef mixture and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Pour 1/3 of the tomato sauce over the top.
4. Layer three more lasagna noodles on top and spread the remaining ricotta cheese over the top. Spread the remaining sausage or ground beef mixture and top with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Pour the remaining 1/3 of the tomato sauce over the top.
5. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top of the lasagna and bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!