Recipe for Disaster RS3
When Grand Chef Amir at Burthorpe’s Foreign Advancement Initiative asked for an adventurous way to prepare the region’s traditional dish, the Recipe for Disaster RS3 was born. This modern take on the classic dish combines savory and sweet flavors, making it the perfect meal for any occasion. Get ready to embark on a journey of deliciousness with this tempting recipe!
• 2 cups of Basmati Rice
• 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
• ¼ cup of dry white wine
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• 1 medium onion, diced
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1 can of diced tomatoes
• 2 cups of chicken stock
• 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
• ½ teaspoon of black pepper
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
• 1 cup of cooked and shredded chicken
• 1 cup of shredded cheese
• ½ cup of cooked and crumbled bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large oven safe skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the onions, garlic, and rice and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the wine and simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes, chicken stock, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, thyme, pepper, salt, and cooked chicken. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
6. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
7. Remove the skillet from the oven and top with the shredded cheese, bacon, and parsley.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!