Calling all chicken noodle soup lovers! I have the perfect recipe that can both warm the heart and satisfy your cravings. This delicious dish combines the classic flavors of Chick-fil-A chicken with a savory broth, a medley of tender vegetables and egg noodles, offering a comforting and flavorful take on an American favorite.
The secret lies in the combination of herbs and spices and the simplicity of the ingredients; you’re sure to have this unique soup memorized and on repeat very soon. I love using leftover sauce and lightly seasoning the soup for my rendition, as the chicken-less version still packs a full punch of rich flavor.
The most challenging part may be trying to pick out which herbs and spices to pair together. To avoid getting stuck in a dilemma, I’ve listed out a thoughtful selection for you all to experiment and modify based on your taste: garlic powder, oregano, thyme, paprika, parsley, bay leaf, and Italian seasoning.
Try topping your soup with freshly grated Parmesan and cracked pepper for an extra crunchy, cheesy bite. And if you’re feeling especially daring, squirt in a dab of sriracha or your favorite hot sauce!
To make this Chick-fil-A Chicken Noodle Soup, you’ll need the following:
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 cup onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 stalks celery, diced
– 2 carrots, diced
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
– 2 cups egg noodles
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon oregano
– 1 teaspoon thyme
– 1/4 teaspoon paprika
– 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
– 1 bay leaf
– 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes, until it starts to soften.
2. Add the garlic, celery, and carrots and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
3. Add the chicken breasts, butter, and chicken broth.
4. Bring the soup to a boil, reduce to a low simmer and cover. Cook for 35-45 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove the chicken from the pot and shred it with two forks. Return it to the pot.
6. Add the egg noodles, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, paprika, parsley, bay leaf, and Italian seasoning. Simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
It’s so comforting to sip on a warm bowl of the easy-to-make Chick-fil-A Chicken Noodle Soup and bite into the soft chicken and herb-infused vegetables. With its mix of robust flavors, bubbly broth, and a sprinkle of sophistication, your loved ones are sure to be delighted with this special treat! I love to serve this soup with a side of crunchy crostini and a glass of Chardonnay – perfect for dinner parties or even a night in with family.
Ready to give it a try? I know you’ll love this memorable recipe just as much as I do. Enjoy!