Recipe Division Crossword
This healthy, savory dish is combination of vegetables with the perfect blend of spices. It serves 4 to 6, making it the ideal dinner option for the whole family.
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 cup chopped onion
• 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
• 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
• 1 cup broccoli florets
• 1 cup cauliflower florets
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Add garlic and onion and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
5. Add bell peppers and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
6. Add broccoli and cauliflower, stirring to combine.
7. Add parsley, oregano, cumin, salt, black pepper and Parmesan cheese.
8. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Add egg mixture to the skillet and stir to combine.
10. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the eggs are scrambled and vegetables are cooked through.
11. Grease a 9-inch-square baking dish and pour the mixture into the dish.
12. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
13. Slice into desired sized pieces and serve.