A Tasty Treat: Raspberry Bread Recipe
Do you love the taste of fresh raspberries? Then our Raspberry Bread is the perfect dish for you! This sweet treat combines tart and juicy raspberries with a soft, fluffy texture. It’s sure to make everyone’s mouth water with one bite. Plus, the best part is that it’s surprisingly easy to make!
– 2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 3 teaspoons of baking powder
– ¼ teaspoon of salt
– ½ cup of margarine
– ½ cup of white sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– ¾ cup of milk
– 2 ½ cups of fresh raspberries
– 1/3 cup of white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together margarine and ½ cup of sugar until mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
4. Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture alternately with milk.
5. Gently fold in the raspberries and pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
6. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of sugar over the top. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
7. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
This Raspberry Bread is a fun twist on a classic dessert. The sweetness of the sugar and raspberries balance each other perfectly, and the fluffy texture of the dough compliments the tartness of the fruit. This recipe has its roots in traditional baking favorites, yet it still manages to stand out. Plus, its ease of preparation makes it the ideal weekend baking project.
Why not try it out? You won’t regret it. We guarantee you’ll be wishing you could make this Raspberry Bread every day!