Introducing Ranchero Chicken – A Tasty Mexican-Inspired Dish
Do you ever get a craving for something delicious and comforting? If so, you’ll love this recipe for Ranchero Chicken. Mexican flavors come together in this easy to prepare dish that will satisfy your appetite and tantalize your taste buds.
Mexican-Inspired Comfort Food at its Finest
If you’re looking to bring some authentic Mexican flavors to your dinner table, you can’t go wrong with this recipe for Ranchero Chicken. The multitude of spices and ingredients combined with tender and juicy chicken will leave you wanting more. This truly is Mexican-inspired comfort food at its finest.
The Perfect Balance of Spices, Veggies and Juicy Chicken
This delicious dish comes together with ease, and it doesn’t need many ingredients. Onions, bell peppers, spices and juicy chicken come together to create a dish that’s sure to please. Topped with ranchero sauce, it even looks as amazing as it tastes.
Simple Preparation for Maximum Flavor
Looking for something that’s easy to make but packed with flavor? Look no further than this recipe for Ranchero Chicken. The preparation is simple – just combine all of the ingredients in a pan and let them simmer together until they reach an aromatic state of perfection.
A Deliciously Different Experience
If you’re looking for something a little different, maybe something outside of your usual dinner routine, then this recipe for Ranchero Chicken is just what you’re looking for. With its unique combination of flavors and ingredients, this dish will be sure to keep you coming back for more.
Ranchero Chicken Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into thick strips
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup ranchero sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper and cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Add the chicken strips and cook, stirring frequently, until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, chicken stock and ranchero sauce, stirring to combine.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Bring Authentic Flavors to Your Table with This Tasty Mexican-Inspired Ranchero Chicken
If you’re looking for a delicious, comforting dish that offers something a little different than your usual comfort foods, this recipe for Ranchero Chicken is sure to hit the spot. With its unique combination of spices and flavors, this Mexican-inspired dish will make your taste buds tingle with delight. Try it today and explore the exciting flavors of Mexican cuisine!