Rachael Ray’s Meatloaf: A Perfectly Tasty Twist on a Classic Dish
Nothing says comfort food quite like a classic homemade meatloaf. Rachael Ray’s Meatloaf recipe is a twist on the traditional that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. A delightful blend of ground beef, pork, and Parmesan cheese marry together in a flavorful marinade of wine, garlic, and herbs, to create a modern masterpiece.
•1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
•2 cloves garlic, minced
•1/2 cup red wine
•1 small yellow onion, diced
•1 small red pepper, diced
•2 teaspoons dried oregano
•2 teaspoon ground coriander
•1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
•1 pound ground beef
•1 pound ground pork
•2 large eggs
•2/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs
•2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
•1 teaspoon salt
•1 teaspoon ground black pepper
•4 tablespoons tomato sauce
•4 tablespoons light brown sugar
•1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add red wine, onion, pepper, oregano, and coriander, and cook until veggies are softened. Remove from heat and stir in the parsley.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the beef, pork, eggs, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
4. Add the vegetable mixture and mix until combined.
5. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Transfer the meat mixture to the baking dish, and form into a loaf shape.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, light brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
7. Pour mixture over the top of the meatloaf.
8. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes.
9. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Rachael Ray’s Meatloaf is a flavorful, hearty dish that is sure to become a favorite. It’s a perfect balance of savory, precisely tuned with a hint of sweetness that just brightens up the entire dish. The unique combination of ingredients elevates this recipe beyond a typical meatloaf. Whether you are looking for an indulgent weeknight dinner or an impressive meal to serve guests, this recipe is sure to please. Serve your Rachael Ray’s Meatloaf alongside roasted vegetables or a simple side salad for a satisfyingly delicious meal.