Rachael Ray’s Famous Chicken
Everyone loves Rachael Ray’s famous chicken recipe. It’s a great way to impress your dinner guests and can be prepared in no time at all. Her unique combination of ingredients creates a flavor that is both savory and tangy. This dish is sure to bring a smile to your dinner table.
- 2 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Small Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 14oz can of Diced Tomatoes
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tbsp Dried Basil
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add a few tablespoons of olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken thighs and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until they’re nicely browned.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside. In the same skillet, add the onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes until softened.
- Add the diced tomatoes and their juices, along with the dried basil and oregano. Cook for a few minutes to let the flavors mingle.
- Add the chicken back to the skillet, season with salt and pepper, and cook for another 5 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite sides or over pasta for a delicious meal.
This is a meal the whole family will love. The savory flavor of the chicken, combined with the sweet tomatoes and herbs, make for a classic dish that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. With just a few simple steps, you can create Rachael Ray’s famous chicken in no time. Enjoy!