Quick Breakfast Ideas for Busy Moms
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and it’s especially important for busy moms to make sure they are fueling their bodies for the day ahead. But when you’re running around in a million directions, it can be hard to make time for a nutritious breakfast.
That’s why we’ve rounded up some quick and delicious breakfast recipes that will make you feel like you’re still treating yourself! Even if you’re short on time, these recipes can be thrown together in no time. From smoothie bowls to simple veggie scrambles, here are some quick breakfast ideas for busy moms.
Smoothie bowls are an easy and nutritious way to start your day. You can make your favorite smoothie recipe, or even just top your favorite store-bought smoothie with some fresh fruit and granola.
– 1 cup of almond milk
– 1 banana
– 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
– 1/2 cup of frozen mango
– 1/4 cup of chia seeds
– 1 handful of spinach
– Your choice of toppings (fresh fruit, granola, nuts, etc.)
1. Blend the almond milk, banana, strawberries, mango, chia seeds, and spinach in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
3. Top with your favorite toppings.
A veggie scramble is a great way to make use of whatever leftovers you have in your fridge. You can add any vegetables you have on hand, and top it with some fresh herbs for extra flavor.
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 bell pepper, diced
– 1/2 onion, diced
– 2 cups of mushrooms, sliced
– 2 cups of spinach
– 4 eggs
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Fresh herbs, chopped (optional)
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the spinach and cook for another few minutes, until the spinach has wilted.
4. Crack the eggs into the pan and scramble until the eggs are cooked through.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and any herbs you like.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Making time for a nutritious breakfast can be a challenge for busy moms. But with these easy and delicious recipes, you can have a satisfying and nourishing meal without spending too much time in the kitchen. Give them a try and see which one fits into your morning routine!