Taste the Mediterranean at Home: Progresso Garlic and Herb Bread Crumbs Chicken
Do you love Mediterranean flavors, but don’t have the opportunity to visit often? Then don’t fret! We’ve got the perfect solution to bring the delightful tastes of this region right to your home kitchen: our Progresso Garlic and Herb Bread Crumbs Chicken recipe!
This dish is as easy to make as it is delicious to eat. Simple ingredients like fresh chicken pieces, Progresso Garlic and Herb bread crumbs, garlic, paprika, and olive oil come together to form an aromatic and oh-so-tasty combination that your stomach will thank you for! You won’t have to worry about extravagant equipment either, as the whole cooking process can be done using a shallow baking pan.
To get started, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and get a shallow baking pan ready. Place the chicken pieces on it, leaving enough space between them to avoid overcrowding. Now, prepare the coating by mixing equal parts Progresso Garlic and Herb Bread Crumbs, minced garlic, and paprika, and sprinkle them evenly over the chicken. Next, pour a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil over the chicken and crumb coating, and give it all a gentle massage.
After everything is in its place, pop the chicken in the oven and let it cook for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping the pieces halfway through. To make sure your Progresso Garlic and Herb Bread Crumbs Chicken is cooked properly, use a meat thermometer to assure the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
This is a great dish for those seeking to bring a bit of Mediterranean flavor to their dinner table. It can also be served as part of a larger spread, including other Mediterranean delicacies like falafel, hummus, and tabbouleh. Furthermore, many other ingredients like lemon, rosemary, dried oregano, or cayenne pepper can be substituted in place of the paprika and garlic for a more custom flavor.
So, go ahead and transform your home kitchen into a Mediterranean battlefield of flavors! You won’t regret it.
– 4 to 5 pieces of fresh chicken
– 2/3 cup Progresso Garlic and Herb Bread Crumbs
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 teaspoons paprika
– 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the chicken pieces in a shallow baking pan, leaving enough space between them to avoid overcrowding.
3. In a small bowl, mix equal parts of the Progresso Garlic and Herb Bread Crumbs, garlic, and paprika and sprinkle this mixture over the chicken.
4. Drizzle a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil over the chicken and the crumb coating, and massage gently.
5. Place the pan in the preheated oven and let it cook for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping the pieces halfway through.
6. Once cooked through, serve warm and enjoy!