Tempt Your Taste Buds with Progresso Bread Crumbs Meatloaf
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner, this Progresso Bread Crumbs Meatloaf is the perfect solution. This traditional style meatloaf is definitely a family favorite and you won’t even have to break out the grilling plank! It’s a great way to use up any leftover bread crumbs in your pantry while enjoying a little culture through your cuisine.
This particular recipe adds a twist to the traditional version by incorporating flavor complexity into the mix with Progresso bread crumbs, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato paste. These unique ingredients create a burst of flavor that will tantalize your taste buds, making for an overall delicious dish.
- ¾ cup Progresso Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix together until the mixture is uniform
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×5 inch loaf pan
- Bake for 1 hour
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving
After cooking this scrumptious meatloaf, you won’t even want to serve it with sauce as it stands by itself for flavor. If you want to kick it up a notch, however, consider adding a bit of ketchup or hot sauce to the top to provide a bit of spice to the mix.
This recipe is a great way to create an amazing meal, while also showing your family that traditional recipes can still be enjoyable, versatile and piquey. Plus, the Progresso bread crumbs add an added level of complexity and richness that not many other recipes offer.
If you have some extra time, or are looking for an interesting yet delicious dish to serve at a larger gathering, then look no further than this Progresso Bread Crumbs Meatloaf!