Prego Sensitive Tomato Spinach Pasta Recipe
Being someone with sensitive stomach can be hard, especially when comes to finding the right nutrition for us. Do not worry, Prego sensitive tomato spinach pasta is here for rescue! This delicious, simple, and wholesome meal is designed for sensitive tummies, plus it is high in protein, fibre, and low in fat. It is perfect to serve the entire family regardless of their dietary restriction.
– ¾ cup Prego Sensitive TomatoSpinach Sauce
– ½ cup Green peas
– 2 cups cooked Fusilli Pasta
– 1 teaspoon Olive oil
– 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1. In a pan heat the olive oil and add garlic, fry until fragrant.
2. Add Prego Sensitive Tomato Spinach sauce, followed by the green peas into the pan and stir.
3. Let the sauce simmer on low heat for around 2 minutes.
4. Add cooked fusilli pasta, stir and let the sauce cook for 2 minutes.
5. Serve with a sprinkle of ground pepper. Enjoy!
With Prego Sensitive Tomato Spinach pasta, you no longer have to worry about tummy troubles afterwards. Enjoy this yummy and healthy meal without sacrificing the taste!