Are you in the mood for some delectable poulet rouge chicken? This creative, flavorful recipe delivers a delicious entrée and is sure to become a staple in your kitchen.
Made with a complex mix of spices and all-natural ingredients, this special chicken dish, which originated in the south of France, brings together a unique combination of flavors. It’s a perfect way to add a little bit of continental flavor to your dinner table.
The base ingredients for poulet rouge chicken are simple and easy-to-find: chicken, olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. But it’s the combination of spices and herbs that truly sets this dish apart from traditional chicken recipes. We are talking rosemary, thyme, chili powder, and bay leaves. The mix of sweet and savory is what gives poulet rouge its signature flavor.
Recipe for Poulet Rouge Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary, thyme and chili powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, rosemary, thyme, chili powder, and bay leaves to create a paste-like mixture.
- Coat the chicken breasts in the paste, making sure to cover them completely. Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides for an unforgettable meal.
This poulet rouge chicken is truly unique, adding just the right amount of European flair to your dinner table. If you’re looking for other similar recipes to explore, you may want to check out French menus for some classic variations. Or, for a twist on the ordinary, try adding some stewed tomatoes, fresh herbs, and onions to the dish.
Ready to try it out? Whip up this flavorful poulet rouge chicken recipe and enjoy a delicious, authentic European meal!