Pork Dish for your Furry Friends – An Easy yet Flavorful Recipe!
If you’re looking for a delicious dish to serve up for your furry friends, try this pork recipe! This flavorful one-pot meal is sure to bring a smile to your pup’s face!
– 1 lb. pork, cubed
– 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
– 1 carrot, diced
– 1 onion, diced
– 1 garlic clove, minced
– 1/2 cup of green beans
– 1/2 cup of peas
– 1/2 cup of diced potatoes
– 2 cups of chicken broth
1. Heat the coconut oil in a pot over medium-high heat.
2. Add the pork cubes, onion, garlic, carrots and potatoes. Sauté until the pork is beginning to brown.
3. Add the chicken broth and bring the mixture to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through.
5. Add the green beans and peas and simmer for 5 minutes more.
6. Serve and enjoy!
This easy and delicious pork dish for your pup is sure to please with its unique combination of ingredients and comforting flavors. The pork pieces are cooked to tender perfection in a flavorful broth, with the carrots and potatoes for a hearty finish. Just as all recipes should be, this one is versatile and can be adjusted to suit your pup’s favorite tastes.
You can also vary the vegetables – try adding some zucchini and bell peppers or substitute the chicken broth with beef or vegetable broth! You can also mix in some cooked rice or noodles to bulk up the meal. This is an excellent way to switch things up and to use up whatever you have on hand in your pantry.
If you’re looking for a special treat then why not add a sprinkle of Parmesan or parsley over the top?
This pork dish is a great meal to prepare for your pup! It is nutritious, easy to make and guaranteed to bring a smile to their face!