Are you ready to tantalize your taste buds? We’ve got an amazing Philly Fluff Cake recipe that’s worth dropping everything for. Think creamy and fluffy, scrumptious and sweet with a surprise crunchy topping. Perfect for summer entertaining and luxurious dinners alike.
Philly Fluff Cake Recipe
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 package of cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 can condensed sweetened milk
- 1 tub of frozen, whipped topping
- 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream and sweetened condensed milk together until smooth
- Add almond extract and mix.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Top off with frozen whipped topping.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the top of the cake.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes until top is lightly brown.
Gotta Have That Philly Fluff Cake!
Making this delectable Philly Fluff Cake is a piece of cake! In just over 30 minutes you can whip up this cream cheese-based dessert and everyone will be asking for second helpings. This version of a classic Fluff Cake is inspired by Eastern Pennsylvania’s fondness for creamy, nutty desserts. The warm crunch of the toasted nuts give a delightful surprise throughout the sweet and fluffy cake.
For a tasty variation, try substituting salted pecans or almonds for a salty and sweet burst of flavor. Serve your Fluff Cake cold and its light texture is ideal for summer social gatherings. From allergy-friendly options to vegan substitutes, this classic recipe can be adapted even further.
For more dishes like this, check out our Snacks & Desserts section. Enjoy!