Phillips Crab Cake Recipe
Phillips crab cakes are a tasty and luxurious treat that can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home. With just a few simple ingredients, these rich and flavorful crab cakes taste as good as they look.
- 1 lb Phillips frozen lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine crab meat, mayonnaise, green onions, flour, egg, garlic powder, ground red pepper, and black pepper. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Form crab mixture into 6-8 patties. Place patties on wax paper or a plate and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Place crab patties in the pan, allowing enough room in the skillet so they don’t touch.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of butter to skillet along with the Old Bay seasoning. Stir until combined.
- Serve Phillips crab cakes warm with your favorite dipping sauce or side dish. Enjoy!