Piping Hot Pepper Pork: A Unique, Delicious Recipe
If you’re looking for a unique and flavourful recipe to add to your rotation, then look no further than pepper pork. Bursting with flavor, and taking less than an hour to make, this Eastern-inspired dish is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
– 1 tablespoon of canola oil
– 1 medium onion, sliced
– 1/2 cup of pork, cut into pieces
– 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
– 1 clove of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
– 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons of ginger, minced
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
1. Heat the canola oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
2. Add the onion and pork and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add the bell pepper, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and honey.
4. Cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pork is cooked through.
5. Add the crushed red pepper and stir to combine.
6. Serve with steamed rice and your favorite vegetables.
This dish combines the unique tastes of Eastern cuisine with the tenderness of pork, creating a meal that is sure to please. The combination of soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, and ginger adds a mysterious complexity that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. The crushed red pepper adds a welcome burst of flavor and a gentle heat that ties the whole dish together.
Pepper pork is also a great way to add variety to your weekly meal plan. It pairs beautifully with steamed vegetables and either jasmine or basmati rice, creating a balanced meal that is sure to satisfy. Plus, you can switch up the ingredients to produce different flavors. Try adding diced pineapple or canned tomatoes, or switch out the pork for chicken breast or shrimp.
Piping hot pepper pork is sure to become a family favorite. Give this unique and delicious recipe a try today!