Ingredients For Salad
- 3 to 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 pears, cored and chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & broken into pieces
- 1/2 medium red , roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup gorgonzola
Ingredients For the Balsamic Dijon Dressing
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard and olive oil to make dressing.
- Toss together spinach, pear, bacon, red onion and gorgonzola to make salad. Drizzle with balsamic Dijon dressing and enjoy!