Making Paula Deen’s World Famous Chicken Recipe!
Do you always find yourself wondering what to make for your next meal? Paula Deen’s world-famous chicken recipe is the perfect dish for anyone looking for a unique and flavorful meal. Not only does it have an incredibly tantalizing taste, it is also extremely easy to make.
This recipe is a combination of both American and Southern flavors, resulting in an exciting and balanced casserole that your friends and family are guaranteed to love. The main ingredients in this dish include chicken, cheese, butter, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, and onion powder, but feel free to customize the recipe by adding your favorite spices.
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter, Melted
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the chicken with garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, and ground pepper and set aside.
- Grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish with butter and lay the chicken breasts in the bottom.
- Melt the remaining butter and pour it over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the cheese and all remaining spices over the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
This dish is sure to be a hit with everyone in your family. Combining the succulent flavor of the chicken with the sharp and creamy cheese creates an explosion of rich taste in every bite. Serve it up with a simple side salad for a complete meal, perfect for any night of the week.
Plus, you can serve it up for dinner and put any leftovers in the fridge for quick meals during the week. Everyone will be begging for seconds when they try Paula Deen’s chicken recipe. There is no doubt this dish will become an instant family favorite.
Whether you are looking for a flavorful dinner option or a quick snack, Paula Deen’s world-famous chicken dish is the perfect solution. Give this recipe a try and enjoy an amazing meal that’s sure to knock your socks off.