Party Chicken: An Easy, Delicious Meal For Any Occasion
Everyone knows that parties can be a lot of work. From decorations to food, there will be plenty to keep you busy. Chicken is a great option for feeding a crowd and is sure to please everyone. With this easy-to-follow recipe, you can whip up a delicious party chicken that will leave your guests begging for more.
• 4 large chicken breasts
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 tablespoons salt
• 2 teaspoons pepper
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1/2 cup white wine
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Place butter, white wine, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard in a small saucepan and simmer until butter is melted.
4. Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with herbs.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
This party chicken recipe is both easy-to-follow and extremely delicious. Not only is it great for parties, but it also works for a casual family dinner as well. Just throw together all the ingredients, bake it in the oven, and you’ll have an amazing meal in no time. So next time you’re planning a party or just looking for a meal that everyone will love, give this party chicken a try!