Indulge In Delicious Home Baked Panera Sugar Cookies!
It’s hard to resist a biscuit like the Panera Sugar Cookie – an indulgent treat featured on the bakery’s menu and sure to tantalize your taste buds. This classic cookie is made with light brown sugar, and lightly spiced with just a hint of nutmeg creating a scent that permeates your kitchen.
This is a cookie recipe with roots in many different cultures and traditions. These unique influences make this recipe a special treat. The Panera Sugar Cookie is a perfect blend of the classic American cookie and Eastern European culture, making it popular in both countries.
• 2 Cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
• 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
• 1 teaspoon nutmeg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 large egg
• 2 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or use silicone baking mats.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, and nutmeg.
3. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the butter and light brown sugar until it is light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract.
4. Beat in the egg until the mixture is combined.
5. Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Add the milk and mix until the dough is formed.
7. Roll the dough into balls and place them onto the prepared baking sheets.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are golden. Allow to cool before serving.
The beautiful, yet simple finished product of this recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser – and it’s perfect for any gathering. Whether you’re a beginner baker or an experienced one, the Panera Sugar Cookie is a delightful treat that will be sure to impress those around you. With a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps, enjoy the process of making these delectable cookies at home.
Why not use this recipe as inspiration and try experimenting with different ingredients and flavors? For example, you could try adding some orange zest or replacing the nutmeg with cinnamon. Or, if you’re looking for a more decadent version, why not try adding some chopped dark chocolate or dried fruit? The possibilities are limitless!
For a sweet ending to any meal, make sure you add the Panera Sugar Cookie to your baking list- it sure won’t be a disappointment!