Tempting “Pampered Chef Meatloaf” To Spice Up Your Dinner!
Are you looking for a sensational new way to impress your family and friends with a hearty and flavorful meal? Try the tantalizing ‘Pampered Chef Meatloaf’ dish! Boasting an irresistible combination of ground beef, fresh herbs and spicy ingredients, this dish will “wow” everyone at the dinner table.
• 2 lbs. lean ground beef
• 1 cup chopped onion
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
• 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
• 1/4 cup ketchup
• 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
• 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
• 1 egg
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, combine onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, bread crumbs, ketchup, Italian herbs and parsley. Stir in egg.
3. Add ground beef and mix with hands until evenly blended.
4. Place mixture in a greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Form into a loaf and press mozzarella cheese over the top.
5. Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool before cutting.
The unique blend of spices and herbs along with the savory taste of cheese creates a delectably scrumptious dish. This ‘Pampered Chef Meatloaf’ dish is sure to be a hit during family dinner time. Its flavourful twist on a classic recipe is sure to excite your taste buds as soon as the aromas begin to waft from the kitchen.
For a beautiful presentation, try chopping a few onions and peppers to scatter around the meatloaf. You can also substitute the mozzarella for Cheddar. Try adding a few drops of barbeque sauce for a smoky, delicious new twist. The possibilities are endless!
This delightful dish encapsulates the wonderful culinary history of Italian-American culture, blending classic traditions with modern creativity. This ‘Pampered Chef Meatloaf’ is sure to be a delicious and stunning addition to any dinner table. Enjoy!