Pampered Chef Chicken Ring
This Pampered Chef Chicken Ring is an impressive yet easy dish to serve for a Sunday dinner spread, potluck, or even a weeknight meal. Layered with the the flavors of bacon, feta, and spinach, this dish makes sure that all of the tastes combine together — and in style!
- 6 slices of bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 10-ounce package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until it is crisp.
- Remove bacon and set aside. Drain the majority of the fat from the pan and place the chicken, garlic powder, and basil in the pan. Cook over medium-high heat until the chicken is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine the feta cheese, spinach, and egg white.
- On a greased baking sheet, unroll one can of the crescent rolls and form it into a ring. Place the spoonfuls of the chicken, bacon, and cheese mixture onto the ring. Top with the Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Unroll the second can of the crescent rolls and stretch it out to fit on top of the other can of rolls. Press the edges of the two together to form the ring.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.
The Pampered Chef Chicken Ring is an easy and tasteful dish that takes very little time to prepare, making it a great option for busy weeknights or special occasions. Simply combine the filling ingredients, layer it in the ring, and bake. In no time, you will have a delicious presentation that your family or guests are sure to love!