Oreo Cookie Salad – A Deliciously Sweet Treat
This creative combination of crunchy Oreos, cream cheese, and cooled whip is delightfully delicious. It takes a classic childhood favorite – Oreo cookies – and transforms it into an adult-friendly treat that is excellent for potlucks, picnics, barbeques, or just a sweet pick-me-up. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to make!
To prepare this fantastic Oreo cookie salad you will need:
• 1 19oz. package of Oreo cookies
• 2 8oz packages of cream cheese
• 1 14 oz. container of Cool Whip
• 2/3 cup powdered sugar
1. Place the Oreos in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar with a rubber spatula.
3. Add the Cool Whip to the cream cheese mixture and combine until smooth.
4. Gently fold in the ground Oreos until everything is well combined.
5. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill.
6. Serve and enjoy!
This creamy and crunchy bite-sized treat has something for everyone! It’s a great way to give a classic favorite an adult twist. With its sweet and tart flavors, it’s an excellent addition to any gathering. Plus, with its ease of preparation, this Oreo cookie salad is perfect for your next occasion.
Don’t forget to mix things up a bit! You can create your own unique version and customize this dessert to suit your tastes. Try it with different flavors of cream cheese, adding marshmallows, or sprinkles for a bit of extra sweetness. No matter what you do, you’ll have an indulgent treat in no time.
So why not mix up a unique and delicious Oreo Cookie Salad today? You won’t be disappointed. Enjoy!