One Piece Pirate Recipes
Do you ever wish you could taste the delicious dishes depicted in One Piece? Have a hankering for a submarine sandwich or some fruit tart? Well, you don’t have to leave home to make some of the delicious One Piece pirate recipes. From Snake’s Mandarin Orange Cheese Cake to Buggy’s Donuts, here are the tastiest One Piece pirate recipes to try!
Snake’s Mandarin Orange Cheese Cake
This delicious dessert was first seen when Nami was introduced to the Baratie. There, she saw the head chef, Sanji, make it and was highly impressed. Now, you can make this amazing dessert at home. All you need is a few simple ingredients!
-1 (15 ounces) can mandarin oranges in light syrup
-2 tablespoon butter
-2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
-1 cup white sugar
-1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
-1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
-2 tablespoons white sugar
-3 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
2. Drain the mandarin oranges and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, flour, 1 cup sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
4. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Mix in the Mandarin oranges and vanilla.
6. Spread the orange cheese mixture into the prepared springform pan.
7. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
8. In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 3 tablespoons of butter and sprinkle on top of the cake.
9. Bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool before serving.
Although he is a villainous pirate, nobody can deny that Buggy’s donuts are out of this world! Luffy and his Straw Hat Pirates ate these donuts in the episode of Buggy’s Delivery. Now, you can make the delicious donuts just the way Buggy cooks them.
-2 cups all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-2 tablespoons white sugar
-3 tablespoons butter, melted
-1 egg, beaten
-3/4 cup milk
-1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
-Vegetable oil, for frying
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the butter, egg, milk, and vanilla.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Flour your hands and roll the dough into 1 inch balls. Cover the donuts with a damp cloth and let them rest for 30 minutes.
5. Heat the oil in a large deep skillet over medium heat.
6. Drop the donut balls into the hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
7. Drain on a paper towel and let cool before serving.
Tashigi’s Tuna Salad
Tashigi’s tuna salad is a surprisingly easy and delicious salad. It’s a light and healthy salad that is perfect for a summer day. All you need is a few simple ingredients!
-2 (6 ounces) cans tuna, drained
-2 celery stalks, diced
-1/2 cup onion, diced
-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
-1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
-1/4 teaspoon dried dill
-Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined.
2. Cover the salad and chill until ready to serve.
3. Serve the salad over salad greens or with crackers.
From Snake’s Mandarin Orange Cheese Cake to Buggy’s Donuts and Tashigi’s Tuna Salad, these One Piece pirate recipes will help you recreate some of the best dishes from the show. Now you can enjoy the delicious flavors of One Piece without leaving home!