Omelette Recipe: the Perfect Breakfast
When it comes to a quick, easy, and delicious breakfast option, an omelette is the obvious choice. An omelette is a fluffy, delicious egg dish that’s versatile, filling, and delectable – and also very customisable to your unique taste.
The best part about this recipe is that you can make it in just about 5 minutes. Armed with the right ingredients, some butter or oil, and a non-stick pan, you can whip up a delicious omelette in a jiffy.
- 3 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup diced bell pepper
- ¼ shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil
- Whisk the eggs, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add butter or oil to the pan and swirl to coat.
- Once heated, add the egg mixture to the pan and cook for 2 minutes, or until the eggs start to set.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the onion, bell pepper, and cheese to one half of the omelette.
- Fold the omelette in half to cover the filling.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are cooked through.
- Serve the omelette warm with your favorite sides.
And there you have it – the perfect omelette for breakfast! This omelette is so easy to make and it’s incredibly filling, too. You can add your favorite toppings or fillings to make it even more delicious.
This omelette can also be prepped in advance and stored in the fridge for up to three days. To reheat, simply pop it in the microwave for a few minutes. Alternatively, you can experiment with different omelette fillings and toppings, such as mushrooms, bell peppers, ham, and cheeses.
So the next time you’re in search of a fast and delicious breakfast, it’s time to revisit this classic dish. Not only is this omelette recipe fast and simple, it’s also incredibly tasty. Enjoy!