Old El Paso Enchiladas
Enchiladas are a favorite Mexican dish enjoyed by many that have become a staple across the world. Old El Paso has been making delicious Mexican meals for generations that have become an easy favorite. Here is a delicious recipe for Old El Paso enchiladas.
- 1 can (28 oz) enchilada sauce
- 12 wheat wraps
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained
- 3/4 cup black olives
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- On a plate or clean work surface, spread out a wrap. Place 1-2 tablespoons of black beans and 1 tablespoon each corn, olives, and cheese in the center. Roll up wrap and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Continue this process with remaining wraps, filling the baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over wraps, spreading evenly over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once baking is complete, remove dish from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese, followed by green onions and cilantro.
- Serve immediately with sour cream.
These delicious Old El Paso enchiladas are an easy, flavorful meal that can be on the table in no time. Enjoy!