Tantalizing Ocean Spray Cranberry Bread
If you’re looking for the perfect recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth, then look no further than this tantalizing Ocean Spray Cranberry Bread. Bursting with flavor and a hint of tartness, this sweet loaf is a must-try for anyone looking to add something unique and delicious to their baking repertoire.
This recipe is inspired by the traditional cranberry bread of colonial New England, where cranberries have been grown and harvested for centuries. With its unique blend of flavors, this recipe will have you coming back for more, time and time again.
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of Ocean Spray cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and ginger.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, cranberry juice, egg and orange peel.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and mix until fully combined.
- Gently fold in the cranberries.
- Spray a 9×5 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour batter into pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake for approx 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea!
This recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser – perfect for a special breakfast, brunch or dessert. The Ocean Spray cranberry juice adds depth and complexity to the overall flavor of the bread, while the addition of cinnamon adds a fun hint of spice. Best of all, you can use frozen cranberries, meaning you can make this amazing treat all year round.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can experiment with other possible ingredients such as walnuts, almonds or chocolate chips. You can also switch up the fruit by experimenting with different types of berries for an entirely new flavor.
For a truly indulgent treat, you can serve this delicious cranberry bread with a little pat of butter or a drizzle of honey. Enjoy!