Welcome in the New Year With a Magical New Year Spell Jar
It’s the start of a new year and what better way to welcome all the positives vibes and energy that it may bring than with an auspicious new year spell jar to keep nearby. A New Year spell jar is a great tool for manifesting your hopes and wishes for the coming months, and with a few simple ingredients, you can craft a lovely ritual on the eve of the new year to cast a magical, powerful intention.
New Year Spell Jar Recipe
- Glass jar with lid
- Blessed water or chamomile tea
- Small piece of Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, or any other crystal that resonates with your intention
- 2-3 pinches each of Basil, Rosemary, and Orange Peel
- 3 Bay Leaves
- Several Cinnamon Sticks
- Several Glittery Confetti pieces
- Your written intention for the new year
- Start by writing down your wish for the new year on a piece of paper. Prepare your intention ahead of time and make sure it is specific and succinct.
- Grab your crystal and bless it. With it in hand, hold in your mind’s eye your new year’s wish and imbue it to the crystal. Then add it to the bottom of the jar.
- Pour the blessed water or chamomile tea inside your jar over your crystal and thereafter the herbs, spices, and confetti.
- Once all the ingredients are inside, secure the lid of the jar and make sure to take out the crystal before closing it.
- On the eve of the new year, take your jar and recite your intention aloud while visualizing your wish coming true.
- Place the jar by the window sill and let it absorb the moonlight to amplify your magical intentions.
- On a full moon at the end of the year, open the jar and set the contents free.
This New Year’s Spell Jar is a great way to pour your wishes and intentions into a tangible vessel. Not only that, but it’s also a fun and easy project to make with friends or family as you welcome the start of a new year. May your New Year Spell Jar bring you blessing, luck, love and prosperity in the coming months!